COVID – 19
At Renew IV Bar & Med Spa, your safety and well-being is our priority, so we wanted to inform you of the safety protocols we have in place for your next in-office appointment.
We are committed to protecting the safety of our patients, staff, and community while maintaining the highest quality of care. In accordance with the latest recommendations from the Government of Jalisco. We ask that you follow/be prepared for the steps below to best ensure the safety of all:
Please wear a face covering (mask or cloth covering) that covers your nose and mouth.
Be prepared to answer the following COVID-19 screening questions upon entering our office:
1. Do you have a new fever (100.4 F/38 C or higher), or a sense of having a fever?
2. Do you have a new cough that you cannot attribute to another health condition?
3. Do you have new shortness of breath that you cannot attribute to another health condition?
4. Do you have a new sore throat that you cannot attribute to another health condition?
5. Do you have any new muscle aches that you cannot attribute to another health condition and that were not caused by a specific activity (such as physical exercise)?
6. Do you reside with anyone who has tested positive for and/or been hospitalized with suspicion/confirmation of COVID-19?
If you answer YES to any of the above questions, you will not be allowed to stay and receive treatment and will need to wait at least 14 days before returning to our office.
Our office is set up to maintain appropriate social distancing in all common areas.
Our administrative staff will be wearing masks at all times.
In the treatment room, you will be attended to by our medical staff, who will be wearing masks and medical gloves.
In addition to the above precautions, we also want to inform you of the following infection prevention policies and procedures we have in place to ensure a clean and safe facility:
Thorough disinfection of treatment rooms between each patient using approved medical-grade disinfecting agents.
Disinfection of all public surfaces and common areas in-between patients using medical-grade disinfecting agents.
Deep cleaning and sanitizing of the entire facility nightly.
Hand sanitizer stations at the entrance, at check-in, check-out, near all workstations are available.
Screening of all staff members prior to every work shift.
Regular staff in-services and trainings to stay current with all government guidelines.
If you have any questions regarding our COVID-19 safety protocols, please call us at (322) 286-7630
We look forward to welcoming you soon!